General Squad Expectations
- Arrive on time for all sessions and with the correct kit.
- Always give your best and be coachable i.e. prepared to listen to the coach and work effectively to meet training targets and goals.
- Be respectful to the coaching staff, team mates and poolside helpers both at training and competition.
- Enter designated competitions for your squad as you desire.
- Be available to represent the club at galas for which you are selected.
- Have fun and support each other, but aim to achieve goals for yourself not to please others.
Specific Squad Expectations
WNSC is a competitive swimming club and we ask that swimmers do their best to comply with the following requirements of the squad.
- Be positive and energetic in training.
- Aim to challenge self.
- Swimmers work towards best quality practice at all times.
- Keep moving at all times in session.