▪ Attend a minimum of 5 pool sessions and 1 land training session per week, but where possible take up the option of the 6th
pool session a week and attend both land training sessions.
▪ Swimmers are on poolside at least 15 minutes before the start of each pool session (excluding morning training) to complete
stability and mobility work.
▪ Swimmers complete at least 10 minutes of stretching after every pool session.
▪ Swimmers are to enter a minimum of 10 competitions / open meets throughout the season.
▪ Swimmers have the ability and show ambition of attaining Regional and National Qualifying times and back this up with an
energetic and committed approach to their training. ▪ Work towards squad training and competition goals.
▪ Support each other and compete respectfully.
▪ Show a commitment to preparing for training and competition and recovering afterwards.
▪ Swimmers require the following training equipment:
▪ Stretch band
▪ Pull Buoy
▪ Hand paddles
▪ Snorkel (They make lovely Christmas and Birthday presents!)
▪ Drinks bottle